Status
Not open for further replies.

William! :D

Plumber in a world of perfect pipes
Veteran Admin
Feb 25, 2017
Sweden
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 13th of October.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.
(If a mistake is done with the Steam group event, keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will play two long and try-hard maps:

ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4 (only one ending)
ze_rizomata_s1_3

Dark souls is a map based on a lot of good defending while few people who know the difficult triggers take care of them. Make sure you listen actively to the leaders and stay and shoot the zombies to ensure a quick and good win.
There will be a timelimit of approximately 2 hours on Darksouls!! Make sure to focus and we can beat it quickly.

Rizomata is a long map with a lot of running. Focus will be on running and surviving and defending the zombies at certain key hold.

Important: Since this might be a long event, rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations or other attempts to disrupt the leading or the event will be handled directly with a punishment potentially lasting the entire event.

About winners?
- Winning Dark souls will reward you with 4 days VIP
Top defenders of Darksouls with receive an additional 1 day.

- Winning last stage of Rizomata will reward you with 5 days VIP

(Active leaders may also receive an additional amount of VIP if they lead us to victory.)

-

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Maps :
- ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4
- ze_rizomata_s1_3

Date : 13/10/2018
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : Up to 9 days for winning both maps + possibility additional few days

6 hours and 20 minutes. I believe this is our longest event. We beated Dark Souls right before the timelimit ends (2 hours). Sadly, we didn't manage to win Rizomata again. We had still 2 awesome rounds on it. On one of them we somehow glitched from the last lift and on the other round we died at the very last hold. A zombie probably touched that white thing in the middle but the humans were also stuck :/ I haven't see the s1_3 version being beaten anywhere. We have only beat the Rizomata b some months ago (the version with only the 2 last stages) so I seriously don't know if s1_3 still contains some bugs and if it's winnable.
But I can say that I was proud of the team. We tried so hard for such a long amount of time. You guys have put in a creditable performance.

Dark Souls (blue ending)
1539477285-20181014022644-1.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, I am incredibly amazed how you guys were trying so much!! We technically had two amazing, without doubts, winning rounds but in one of them the materia glitched the elevator and we all died and in the other one everyone got stuck in the lift so the zombies had a free passage to the middle. It's a shame. Great job anyway!! Thanks for listening to my tired and sick voice trying to lead you during those hours.

I will hand out the VIP rewards soon

As stated earlier, we managed to win Dark Souls but not Rizomata. We had a total of 22 winners!

All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account!
Associate your steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Winners with forum account
yoshmi - 4 days (+1 day for top defender)
Juanjo - 4 days (+1 day for top defender)
Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ - 4 days (+1 day for top defender)
MING - 4 days
HumanZz - 4 days
William - 4 days
Acid - 4 days
Rain - 4 days
FierceG - 4 days
encapsulation_dot1q - 4 days
OnePiece RockLeeGreenBeast - 4 days
Chivas - 4 days
Loones - 4 days
Sesame - 4 days
Ixok - 4 days
ZeZo - 4 days

Winners without forum account
(If you are on this list and want your VIP, pm me or comment below)

ALC, ?!, sorry, favourite, LORD Rain, sanya ti v poryadke​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.