Status
Not open for further replies.

William! :D

Plumber in a world of perfect pipes
Veteran Admin
Feb 25, 2017
Sweden
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 15th.
The hour will be 5pm GMT+0.
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the Steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be?
We will be playing ze_harry_potter_v2_1
...all 12 stages
....get your wands ready... :wlenny:

Since this might be a long event, rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations or other attempts to disrupt the leading or the event will be handled directly.

About winners?
For every stage (starting from stage six) that you survive, you will receive 2 days of VIP
Top defenders of the last 6 stages will receive an additional 1 day
This means you can win a total of 12 + 6 days of VIP

Active leaders may also receive an additional amount of VIP if they lead us to victory.

(If you wish to donate your reward, you will have the entire Sunday to tell us. After that, we won't accept any requests.)

You can download the map in the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Maps :
- ze_harry_potter_v2_1
Date : 15/09/2018
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize :
- 12 days VIP in total
- Additional 6 days VIP for top defenders

Remember a few mounths ago we voted Harry and started playing it. But after a few minutes server crashed. I know Harry has some problems and bugs, but this crash wasn't caused by harry (did I correctly say this sentence?). I waited for 2 hours while admin repaired server. And when server was ready we start to play..... MAKO. Wtf admin, we voted harry and I waited 2 hours. :feelsbadman:

So, God, pls. I hope admins will choose the most correct version of Harry without bugs, and no one will say "guys, I have a bad news but this stage have a bug and event is over". Please check the map before event starts. Thanks

P.s. Don't forget about stage 13 :wlenny:

Great event but honestly the map should be reduced to Normal or maybe even Easy difficulty. There were so many winners on each stage that I couldn't come close to capturing them all, but this means that only the high-scoring winners get commemorated :wlenny:

Stage 6 winners (William check if you meant this to be a VIP stage, your OP contradicts itself):20180915191120_1.jpg

Stage 7 winners: 20180915191920_1.jpg

Stage 8 winners:20180915192909_1.jpg

Stage 9 winners:20180915193544_1.jpg

Fail Stage 10 win :wlenny: :20180915193950_1.jpg

Stage 10 winners:20180915195838_1.jpg

Stage 11 winners:20180915200754_1.jpg

Stage 12 winners:20180915201853_1.jpg

*Edit* Forgot to mention that you'll need to say what your alter egos were. I was 'Dildo Faggins' :wlenny:

Last edited:
Rip me, won the maps after stage 6, but because I wasnt on the leaderboard didnt get vip. Can I atleast get Event Winner tag? Anyway it was a great event!
Don't worry, we can check all the winners. We haven't handed out the VIPS yet. Too many winners. Will take some time.

Reactions: Life is a Bitch
Also what the f... 12-3? How do you guys manage to fail so hard on maps and then all of a sudden pull a 12-3 on Harry.
Anyway, I see a lot of you had the "brilliant" idea of renaming yourself to characters from the series so if you could just type below or pm who you are, that'd be great. Otherwise you may not receive your VIP

Reactions: TheSilentBang
Status
Not open for further replies.