• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcolo Oasis

Legendary User
Oct 15, 2016
France
Event #121 || Poll
Nominations are OVER! Now it's time to vote!
You have until Thursday 06/09/18 23:59 GMT+0 to choose your favourite Event.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Burned on the desert" (by ChivasPL) (and not "burden" as he wrote in the nomination thread because he was drunk)
  • ze_ancient_wrath_v2_test27
  • ze_ffvii_cosmo_canyon_v2_1
Special Kicker :
Fall damage enabled on Ancient Wrath.

"Only 1 stage" (by HumanZz)
  • ze_chronus_a1s
  • ze_negative_legacy_xf4s

Pivovaric's nomination
  • ze_UT2004_Convoy_v2_2_1
  • ze_v0u0v_a6
  • ze_dev_r3

"Random destructing escape event" (by Lambda)
  • ze_random_v10_fix
  • ze_paper_escaper_v7_1
  • ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3
Special Kicker :
No rebuys.

"Hellz tournament" (by vinto)
  • ze_slender_escape_b4
  • ze_hellz_rescuebase_v5_b1
  • ze_notredame_v1_3

Reactions: Lambda
My nomination didn't make it to top5, i'm so mad. I only have 1 saturday per year where i don't have nobody at home and i can lead properly, but my nomination isn't theeeeeere. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
U can lead ob this Event too :)

U can make a Event now, Chivas wins all the tine it has no sense to nominate anything

U can make a Event now, Chivas wins all the tine it has no sense to nominate anything
Are you trying to suggest that the nominations/polls are rigged or what? In the past polls, since we've started these nominations, he has only won two and lost many. If his nominations win, it may perhaps be because they are well thought out and people find them reasonable and good. But please do explain again how it makes no sense to nominate and how he wins everything :thinking::thinking:

I don't see your problem, tbh all event polls so far were fair and right, Chivas just had some good nominations and people voted for it. Would be really unreal if he tried rigging it, or asking others to vote for it, smh

(This comment is sponsored by @ChivasPL )

I voted for ChivasPL's map nominations, but the true fact is of the 13 votes or 38.2% (actuality), 7 or +/- 20% are Cosmo Fags :lul::lul::lul:

We can play special for this event which nomination has minimum vote:wlenny:

Status
Not open for further replies.