Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2016
France
Event #118 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps;
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way;
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s), etc. no items;
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better;
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll

You may nominate up until Tuesday 28/09/18 11:59pm GMT+0

This is the Event Nomination Thread for the next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can't nominate them):
- ze_ffxii_westersand_v5_2
- ze_lila_panic_escape_hellz_v2
- ze_predator_ultimate_v1_3
- ze_stalker_ultimate_v1_1
- ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s
- ze_rizomata_s1_3

CS:S ZE Map List,
so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique event the better.

We need some good, proven, solid maps to recover from the event just gone, nothing excessively difficult and something that is easy to lead and won't get too boring if the team struggles:

ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1 Strict 1 hour limit.
ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v3_6 Skip ez kraken, go straight from stage 4 to God kraken. Strict 1 hour limit.
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c Strict 1 hour limit.
ze_pkmn_adventure_v8_6s_fix2

*Edit* Added kickers. Time limits are open to change at the discretion of the Event Manager.

*Edit 2* Event would be called 'Back to Basics'. Also, maybe we could mute everyone's mic except the leader's to instil listening to the leader.

Last edited:
Shroom faggots marathon

*ze_shroomforest_v4_5
*ze_shroomforest2_v1
*ze_shroomforest3_b6_2

Special kicker- we got 3 spare rounds on first and second version of the map if we manage to fail we will skip to nextmap because we suck.

Hidden in the nomlist:

ze_forgotten_facility (Nemesis mode enabled, no smoke grenades, he grenades put zms on fire)
ze_hidden_fortress_v1_0 (Shotgun m3, pistols, grenade and knife only!)
ze_abandoned_project_v1_2
ze_hidden_temple_v2_5d

We need some good, proven, solid maps to recover from the event just gone, nothing excessively difficult and something that is easy to lead and won't get too boring if the team struggles:

ze_FFXII_Westersand_v8zeta1 Strict 1 hour limit.
ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v3_6 Skip ez kraken, go straight from stage 4 to God kraken. Strict 1 hour limit.
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c Strict 1 hour limit.
ze_pkmn_adventure_v8_6s_fix2

*Edit* Added kickers. Time limits are open to change at the discretion of the Event Manager.

*Edit 2* Event would be called 'Back to Basics'. Also, maybe we could mute everyone's mic except the leader's to instil listening to the leader.
Event should be called "back to everyday normal map rotation" but lets make an event out of it, seriously? You play wester v8 and pirates on a daily basis, surely an event must feel special, dont you agree? I respect your nomination, but I dont feel like this is worthy of an event.

Reactions: Batata
Event should be called "back to everyday normal map rotation" but lets make an event out of it, seriously? You play wester v8 and pirates on a daily basis, surely an event must feel special, dont you agree? I respect your nomination, but I dont feel like this is worthy of an event.

Last event was dreadful because the team was shit and there were no leaders, at least we should get through this event without too much boredom.

Where the fuck is my camera going?

ze_super_mario_64_v2_b5
ze_last_man_standing_v4_2

Special kicker: everyone is in 3rd person mode
Thirdperson is broken. You cant even switch your guns in that mode

Third person mode is very glitchy for me.

Thirdperson is broken. You cant even switch your guns in that mode

Isnt it a simple matter of updating the plugin? I tested it on the server and its just as you said you cant really switch weapons but i tested it offline as well and it worked really well there, no problems and weapons could be swapped. So maybe there is a new improved version or an alternative that could fix this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.