Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 25th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be ?
We'll run on frostdrake and we'll run again on rizomata, prepare your chicken legs.

Special Kickers
You'll have 2h30 to beat Frostdrake

About winners?
Winning Frostdrake will grant you 3 days of VIP
Winning last stage on Rizomata will grant you 4 days of VIP
A total of 1 weeks

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Maps :
- ze_frostdrake_tower_v1s
- ze_rizomata_s1_3
Date : 25/08/2018
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 7 pm GMT+1 // 8 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : A total of 1 week

Last edited:
YEET NICE EVENT, but I'll be for 2 weeks in London now, so I can't play these beautiful maps :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Going to a football match that ends at 7:30 GMT +1 tonight, you’d better be picklers on Frostdrake until I get back.

PS you spelt Frostdrake wrong in the special kickers.

Reactions: ZeGaWa
Alright, no winners for this time. The maps were good but the team was not ready and got tired pretty fast on Frostdrake. We were doing good on Rizomata, we managed to reach the final stage in a good amount of time but people were tired and started to leave.

Thank you anyway for those who tried their best. Move along and see you next week for the next event.

Alright, no winners for this time. The maps were good but the team was not ready and got tired pretty fast on Frostdrake. We were doing good on Rizomata, we managed to reach the final stage in a good amount of time but people were tired and started to leave.

Thank you anyway for those who tried their best. Move along and see you next week for the next event.

Shame they were no winners.

I think a map like frostdrake probably needs an event on it's own. Because even if you win, I think people will be exhausted to play the next map. It's one big ass level which needs lots of concentration and teamwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.