Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
Event #103 || Poll

Nominations are OVER! Now its time to vote!
You have until Thursday 23:59 GMT+0 to choose your favourite Event.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pivo's Nomination

ze_harry_potter_v2_1
Special Kicker: Alcolo must remain behind the gate

Nord mead in WINTER is best mead
ze_Skyrim_v2fix
ze_Game_of_thrones
ze_Survivor
ze_Paramina
ze_avalanche (only extreme modes)

Adventure with a big A
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2fix
ze_pkmn_adventure_v7_2s
ze_pokemon_adventure_v1_1s
ze_roof_adventure_v5s

Nord mead in WINTER is best mead - And how many days will it take to play this?))) Will there be more than one admin at the event this time?)))

Pivo you dissatisfied cunt even God will come from sky, you would say what kind of God is this

Pivo you dissatisfied cunt even God will come from sky, you would say what kind of God is this
Well, at the event on Saturday there was one admin, but at the same time there were as many as three of them, but it was only one moment. as I wrote all week they have no chance)) but they did not listen, and did not come themselves.
they sucked the prologue of the hour 2) then put the normal mode, but there sucked hours 2, then they put the last level of the extreme, but everything was already gone))) which was required to prove, even the admins did not come to the event)))
so close your smelly mouth, I'm talking with facts.
As for this nomination, it will take more than 7 hours in a good way))) Therefore, either we need to
shorten the list, or break it down for several days. Then I'll be right again)))
ze_avalanche (only extreme modes) - only it will take more than 2 hours)))
just take a minimum of 2 hours on the map)) for 10 hours already)))
ze_Survivor - last month it took us more than 4 hours to get through here)))
all these maps are beautiful, but it will take a very very long time)))
you do not like what I write? but this is the facts))) whining only at the event, ask to change the map, complete it) and why? because you bet without looking and I do not think of mod or number of maps.
start listening, and not whining that write the facts) the fact that you then whine at the event)))

Last edited:
'LEALLY NICE (chiness voice off)
Winter is coming :kappa:

Winter event sounds good, but pivo make a point.
let's say 1h skyrim + 1,5 hour GOT + 45min Survivors (if they don't fail, maybe 1 hour) + Paramins 1/1,5 hour + Avalanche which is never play 1,5h. Lel i hope you prepare your plastic bottle for under your desk admuns :kappa:

Reactions: grinderp and Tom
let's say 1h skyrim + 1,5
what day is it already playing for more than 2 hours and can not get through))) ahhahahaha
in the dry all the maps we will not pass) will be many merged round, they do not understand that it really can take more than 7-8 hours)))

I had 2 ideas to shorten time for winter event:
maybe just play last levels on skyrim - dunno if this is practical with levelled characters?

Or: ppl only get 1 spare round on skyrim:
you have to beat the map 6-0 or 6-1. If you lost more than 1 round than map changes. That way it's quicker and more of a challenge, since we play this map often anyway.

The same could be done with paramina:
Only 2 spare rounds to beat the map, then we've lost and map changes.

humm
We can trim map or use Colt's idea
We are currently talking with the Event team to find a suitable solution

@Schicksal if a trim is needed do you mind if we trim skyrim in your map pool ?

I had 2 ideas to shorten time for winter event:
maybe just play last levels on skyrim - dunno if this is practical with levelled characters?

Or: ppl only get 1 spare round on skyrim:
you have to beat the map 6-0 or 6-1. If you lost more than 1 round than map changes. That way it's quicker and more of a challenge, since we play this map often anyway.

The same could be done with paramina:
Only 2 spare rounds to beat the map, then we've lost and map changes.

Sounds good to me I wouldnt have a big problem with that to be honest. But idk about Skyrim because we play Skyrim often sure, but we dont play v2fix often. There is still a variety in it with this especially older version. About Survivors I could agree to trim it or just play maybe the last Difficulty mode like hard or if it was extreme mode(3stages only out of 9), I dont remember anymore exactly. About Paramina sounds also good, but I would rather give it 3spare rounds just in case you know sometimes just a mistake happends accidently and if we lose one round because we just played bad, then we have something like a "last chance opportunity".

Well, at the event on Saturday there was one admin, but at the same time there were as many as three of them, but it was only one moment. as I wrote all week they have no chance)) but they did not listen, and did not come themselves.
they sucked the prologue of the hour 2) then put the normal mode, but there sucked hours 2, then they put the last level of the extreme, but everything was already gone))) which was required to prove, even the admins did not come to the event)))
so close your smelly mouth, I'm talking with facts.
As for this nomination, it will take more than 7 hours in a good way))) Therefore, either we need to
shorten the list, or break it down for several days. Then I'll be right again)))
ze_avalanche (only extreme modes) - only it will take more than 2 hours)))
just take a minimum of 2 hours on the map)) for 10 hours already)))
ze_Survivor - last month it took us more than 4 hours to get through here)))
all these maps are beautiful, but it will take a very very long time)))
you do not like what I write? but this is the facts))) whining only at the event, ask to change the map, complete it) and why? because you bet without looking and I do not think of mod or number of maps.
start listening, and not whining that write the facts) the fact that you then whine at the event)))

Sure this list is full of maps that take a long time, but it is considered to be an event where mostly only Tri Hards are on. I am gonna lead on this event with everything I can, trying my best to get through all maps possible, wouldnt like to change anything about this list except for Survivors and Paramina which I agree. The last 3maps are not played often and challenging, fun to play exactly something we need and we didnt have for a while. It doesnt matter if it takes 3-5hours, it is about playing together and enjoying it.

humm
We can trim map or use Colt's idea
We are currently talking with the Event team to find a suitable solution

@Schicksal if a trim is needed do you mind if we trim skyrim in your map pool ?

Agree, you guys can trim or change that is all fine by me no worries.

We can also give a maximum time for the whole event or for each map
once this time is reached event/map is over

Nord mead in WINTER is best mead:
is a good Event, but i think it would take a bit too long and the People are getting mad again, cz they dont want to loose so often.

i votet for the Adventure with a big A:

i think it is a good Event and we can do it in a good time.

That's all my opinion. :)

Nord mead in WINTER is best mead:
is a good Event, but i think it would take a bit too long and the People are getting mad again

We might change this Event is he wins
Because yeah it's too long

I\ll try to compile Avalanche v1 for the event since beta5 is a bit buggy and beta3 is the only stable version of reboot atm.
Also got a frost dragon model from nano to use for the last stage *new stuf, not in v1*

Reactions: Kaka and Exodus
We might change this Event is he wins
Because yeah it's too long

i mean i don't have a Problem with that Nord mead in WINTER is best mead Event, but we have to think for everybody.

I don't have a problem either with the lenght of the event. Good maps. But if you want a trim, get rid of survivors.

Status
Not open for further replies.