The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
Event #103 | Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps;
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way;
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s), etc. no items;
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better;
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll
You may nominate up until Monday 02/07/18 11:59pm GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination thread for the next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can't nominate them):

ze_santa_assassination

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique event the better.

Nintendo 64

ze_supermario
ze_zelda(the one soft serve made i heard its really long and from ocarina of time i remember)
(ze_zelda_twilight_princess(only a maybe must speak to dormantlemon first if he fixxed a lot of stuff already and if its playable))
ze_undertale(its not an n64 game but still it fits good to this category)
ze_megaman
ze_ocarina_of_time_v1_0 (Soft Serve port) was really laggy the first time we tested it. I don't know if a stripper has been released to fix that.

ze_ocarina_of_time_v1_0 (Soft Serve port) was really laggy the first time we tested it. I don't know if a stripper has been released to fix that.

I have talked to soft serve and he was saying that it is still laggy. Testing twilight princess was fine. We could play 3 stages of the map without any "issue" that was making the map unplayable.

Would like to replace ocarina of time with shroomforest 3.

wouldnt make sense if you make a n64 event
True

I also forgot that Megaman is broken (according to nano during GFL event yesterday) so we should not consider this map at the moment. We can however replace one map by ze_tloz_stone_tower_temple_v1 if it's stable. It fits more with your nomination @Schicksal.

Meh the tloz_stone_tower_temple isnt even good trust me. I have played it and its not worth playing at all.

wouldnt make sense if you make a n64 event

My new zelda map wont be ready for the event if it happens saturday

The same counts to undertale it isnt an n64 map like I have said but it fits good to the category of these maps. But I agree, it would be better to wait until Moltard is finished with his zelda map. Just forget about that nomination imma edit it to a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.