Egg's admin app

Status
Not open for further replies.

u egg

Retired Admin
Apr 16, 2017
Belgium
  • General information
Hello! u egg here, a soon-to-be 25 years old belgian baguette that wants to help the admin team. I'm working as as a technical operator in a biopharma industry - so you know what kind of person I am IRL.
Here's my forum account link : https://unloze.com/members/u-egg.782/
And here's my steam ID : STEAM_0:0:11706435

• Why do I want to be admin
Simply put I'd like to be a part of the admin team to help make the server alive.
I'm not into sound/meme spamming, I just want to police when other admins are not online. By policing I mean making sure none is using script/hacking, glitching, insulting others... I don't want to be a nazi either, I'm a cool chill guy.

• Past experiences and what I can bring to the table
I used to admin a Warcraft Source server (SuperHeroes something) when I was 14. I wasn't the owner, just a regular player. I did a good job, then got demoted and banned by the owner's brother after he failed to realize I was admin. That was just drama bullshit and I'm not innocent either as I went into a heated argument with the owner's brother.

I also joined a semi-professional community/clan in BF3 where I got admin on the servers and I never had any issue with any higher-up. I left because I got bored of BF3.

I don't have much to bring to be fair. I usually play in the morning/early afternoon when not many admin are active so that's a plus for you.. Teamwork is natural. I want people to laugh and have a good time. I'm always smiling and laughing - that's how I live life.

• As a final note, I'd like to add...
I've never been banned (worst I got was a 10 mins mute) and I try to never break the rules. To this day I only accidentaly zm knifed twice - and kinda ruined a round last event due to unlucky circonstances. Felt really bad about it to be fair.

Thank you for reading and taking your time for my app. Wish you all a good evening!

Last edited:
Very good application. I see that you have had a colorful past in different communities xd. Tune in on discord sometimes and soon you might be one of us.

Reactions: u egg
1bDPclJ.jpg

gl

Status
Not open for further replies.