Jul 22, 2023
Malaysia
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Deni / Mess
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:533682529
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: 2-3 Hours a day. Game I played for now just CSS

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I played for several years now on unloze and it one and only ze server that I mostly enjoy to play it because unloze is the server that mostly play normal maps ( I enjoy too playing other maps since I'm not the laser fag but I enjoy played it anyways). Besides, I enjoy so much time on the server because of how the relaxation in the server was. I applying for admin because during my time on zombie escape, I found many players that troll the map, item and more. I also found the player that breaking the rules whenever admins are not around since it's very early in Europe and maybe need an admin that can monitor the server in the morning or whenever time that need an admin on the server. Last but not least, I hope that I can help the server to stay normal and reduce troller and someone who breaking the rules.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

Unfortunately, I don't have experience being an admin on any server yet but I used to host a private bhop server and learning a bit about admin things and from my ze time.

4. Can you play during late hours?
I can play early hours and late hours depend on the situations. Mostly, I can play during late hours or whenever people need me.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
If I saw a player who inflate or break the server rules on purpose, I will find the evidence first to make sure I'm not misunderstood or wrong banning people. If he really did, I will warn first before taking things into the next level. If he ignoring about the warning and keep breaking the rules, I will give him a punishment depends on what rule that he break.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Sorry if my English bad but I will improve it to make sure people understand XD. I also will improve my communication to get along with people :D. That's all from me, I hope I get accepted. Bye!. :P

#Unloze

Reactions: -Hudda and Bane
so i got a bunch of feedback and generally most people dont know who you are. this does generally make it hard to give you a chance as admin. therefore we decline you for now. feel free to apply again in the future, but please make sure you are more recognized by the community generally speaking.

Reactions: denis and Bane
so i got a bunch of feedback and generally most people dont know who you are. this does generally make it hard to give you a chance as admin. therefore we decline you for now. feel free to apply again in the future, but please make sure you are more recognized by the community generally speaking.
I understand jenz. I accept it with open heart. Btw Thank you.

Reactions: Bane