CSGO ZE Advisor Application Thread (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Aloha
This thread serves the purpose for players on the csgo ze to apply for Advisor (in case the title confuses you its trial-admin).
If you are interrested in helping the admin team out on the CSGO ZE you can apply here by filling out the following template example:​

Ingame Name: jenz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34783317

How long have you already played on the server: I have been part of the Community for over 3 years and am actively playing on the CSGO ze.

Why do you want to help us out?: (think of something yourself here)

Talking from my "experience" i dont believe that prior admin experience is necessary for applying.
What happens is that the Global Admins responsible for CSGO will review your Applications and based on that decide if they want to give you a try as Advisor.
The process of being Advisor ussualy takes around 4 weeks where the candidates have time to learn basic admin usage.
After the Advisor period the Global Admins will then decide if you are ready for full Admin or if you should be demoted again.

I estimate that we currently would need around 5 new Advisors if Possible, the estimate migth change althought if Global admins think so. Peace​

Last edited:
Ingame Name: HumanZz

Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017987754/

How long have you already played on the server: I'm playing ze like 5 years 1,5 years regularly on UNLOZE css server i did not played yet on csgo server but i will start soon

Why do you want to help us out?: As i said i'm playing on UNLOZE almost 2 years and i want to help this community also i wanted to application for css admin but there was to many application and i gave up, css is dying we should keep csgo server live at the end we all go there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.