Renowned User
Feb 5, 2017
Portugal
1. General Information.
-Nickname - ΣZΣ | Cookie
-Age - 23
-Forum Account Link - [LINK]
-Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:40910235
-Server(s) you are applying for - Currently I am only applying for the Counter Strike Source Zombie Escape server.
2. Why do you want to be an admin?
There are a few reasons why I want to be an admin on UNLOZE
1 - Unloze is my MAIN server, I do not play in any other server, I have been a part of the community for little over a year now, after I got back to playing CSS.
2 - I know everyone in the admin team and I believe everyone knows me, which makes things easier, this might not be one of the greatest reasons but I think it's easier when people know each other and that makes a better "work enviroment".
3 - There are many stereotypical things that can be said and this is one of them - I want to help the server/players and do whatever I can do to help during our gaming hours in the server.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
Well, I believe playing this game for over 7 years should count as experience, I have played in many servers and I know how admins work. Playing for so long and watching admins do things, actually gives you an idea on what to do.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.
Basically, I know how my reputation is within the admin team. There's no excuse for this "reputation".
I have been told I am annoying because I mic spam sometimes when I'm in the server but I have been cutting down on that habit lately and some people have noticed it.

wow would you look at that. Cookie is alplying for admin

Tbh you could be a great admin on unloze, as long you are active on unloze i think you will be accepted

More about me:
I'm 23, from Portugal, I have been playing ZE since 2011/2012, I've started at ZombieMod Corporation and played there for a few months/years and learned alot there. Anyway, ZMCorp closed and later on I started playing in pF, bG, i3d and learned alot more. There were a few clans I joined such as UMADBRO?, a portuguese clan (Patrao and so on) and ZEM, international clan with some frenchies.
After leaving ZEM, Blue @Glacius invited me to EZE and I've been there for 5 years now.
Left CSS on and off and started playing normally about a year ago.
AMA if you want

My dear Cookie :>
After talking with the GA team and reading the staff's opinion we decided to deny your application due to your bad behavior.
I know that you're trying to change I saw you on the server. Continue like that and retry later, a deny is not permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.