Cookie's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

Renowned User
Feb 5, 2017
Portugal
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname - ΣZΣ | Cookie
-Age - 26
-Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:40910235
-Server(s) you are applying for - Zombie Escape
-Current Activity - More active during the night time, sometimes I am able to play during the day also

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

I have been on Unloze since it's inception. Naturally, being in a community for so long, you start to understand how things work within said community and so on. One of the main reasons that drives me to join the admin team is because whenever I am not playing another game, I am on the ZE server playing or spectating if the current map isn't up to my taste. Another reason was already explained on my last application, which was related to admin activity inside the server. I want to be able to help and be there when things are happening, I don't want to be just another player having to !calladmin when people are trolling, inflating, soundboard spamming and so on, I know those actions drive people away from this community to other communities and I want to be able to make playing on Unloze, an enjoyable experience.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

I was an admin on a Casual CSS Server for about a year, unfortunately, the owner decided the server wasn't bringing in any profit so he didn't want to continue with it. I know how ALL the in game commands work and I wouldn't have an issue using them.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

Yes, my sleep schedule usually makes me go to sleep at around 2~4 AM, depending on how tired I am, I wouldn't be able to assist during the 7 AM edgy hours though as I would be resting of course.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.

Inflating is the act of trying to ruin a map round by either knifing the zombies towards the group of CT's, purposedly dying to make the round harder, using items in the wrong way to kill your team mates, etc.

Mostly I would gather the help of the in game chat and the console to aid myself in applying a punishment and if that wouldn't be possible, I would watch the demo to make sure I would apply the correct punishment to the situation.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
I wasn't given a time for when I would be able to apply again, so I did it after 17 days because I feel that people have already noticed that my behavior has changed and I am no longer a nuisance during the playing time on the ZE server. I want to be given a chance to prove everyone that doubts me, wrong.
Thank you for reading

You are the most fake person in entire zombie escape. Consistently slandering about others bigger than yourself for a decade now. Not just me but many other ze legends that contributed way more to this game than you ever will. You have no redeeming qualities. All you did your entire ze playtime is being toxic towards others due to your inferiority complex. Hell this application is pretty much your highlight to us. Maybe others are that easily convinced but I see this troyan horse with ease. Sadly you ruined the reputation of your once great clan by now but for Unloze this is an easy bullet to dodge. Literally what have you ever accomplished in ZE except for lying, trashtalking others and just being bad at the game. What can you even attribute to Unloze?

You are the most fake person in entire zombie escape. Consistently slandering about others bigger than yourself for a decade now. Not just me but many other ze legends that contributed way more to this game than you ever will. You have no redeeming qualities. All you did your entire ze playtime is being toxic towards others due to your inferiority complex. Hell this application is pretty much your highlight to us. Maybe others are that easily convinced but I see this troyan horse with ease. Sadly you ruined the reputation of your once great clan by now but for Unloze this is an easy bullet to dodge. Literally what have you ever accomplished in ZE except for lying, trashtalking others and just being bad at the game. What can you even attribute to Unloze?
All of this because I keep trolling you saying you got kicked from EZE?

2EiDBoG.png

This is good copy pasta. Thanks :kappa:

Reactions: William! :D
Although I've seen you stop spamming your soundboard after you mentioned it in your previous application, I feel like you still have bad blood towards other players and admins all alike. Though I like the change and how you're the proud and devoted Predator fag, you still need to change your attitude if you consider yourself as admin material.

Neutral

Although I've seen you stop spamming your soundboard after you mentioned it in your previous application, I feel like you still have bad blood towards other players and admins all alike. Though I like the change and how you're the proud and devoted Predator fag, you still need to change your attitude if you consider yourself as admin material.

Neutral
Everyone can change, let him have it a go at a trial periode, the past shouldnt define him, he said it himself he has done some bad stuff before and he admits it and he apply`s because he wants to help out the server and community, unloze does need more admins and he wants to help out why not give him a shoot, if he fucks up okey then you atleast have a valid reason to demote him or whatever. i wouldnt focus on your past only fake ninja or anyone else then there wouldnt be any progress for humans, Give him a shoot worst case sceneario he gets denied as a trial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.