Renowned User
Feb 5, 2017
Portugal
1. General Information.
-Nickname - ΣZΣ | Cookie
-Age - 26
-Forum Account Link - [LINK]
-Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:40910235
-Server(s) you are applying for - Currently I am only applying for the Counter Strike Source Zombie Escape server.
2. Why do you want to be an admin?
There are a few reasons why I want to be an admin on UNLOZE
1 - Unloze is my MAIN server, I do not play in any other server, I have been a part of the community for little over a year now, after I got back to playing CSS.
2 - I know everyone in the admin team and I believe everyone knows me, which makes things easier, this might not be one of the greatest reasons but I think it's easier when people know each other and that makes a better "work enviroment".
3 - There are many stereotypical things that can be said and this is one of them - I want to help the server/players and do whatever I can do to help during our gaming hours in the server.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
Well, I believe playing this game for over 10 years should count as experience, I have played in many servers and I know how admins work. Playing for so long and watching admins do things, actually gives you an idea on what to do.
Also I was an admin on a classic server for little over a year, so I have a better idea on how things work now.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.
I have been told I am annoying because I mic spam sometimes when I'm in the server but I have been cutting down on that habit lately and some people have noticed it and if Sinagrida/Sanjizz can get admin, so can I.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Lmfao. Even trying to compare yourself to sinag and sanjiz when everybody knows you are way below their levels. I honestly don't know who would support you on the admin team apart from glacius and eze players.

That said, you have cut down some shit indeed so maybe there is finally some sense entering you. Good luck. We have a history of making obvious mistakes when accepting admins so I can totally see this being accepted as well somehow. I'm looking forward to being proven wrong (genuinely).

Reactions: FierceG
Status
Not open for further replies.