Christmas Wishes

I wish Santa would give my 12 year old dog a few more weeks to live.

santa fuck off, i was naughty aall the way AND I LIKED IT YOU sick racist FAT BASTARD :P

for Christmas, I wish that UNLOZE gets an independent country like North Korea. But like an Island far away. With no worries about anything or resources (Minecraft like, on easy mode so we dont get depressed by having too less or to much of smth). And everyone who once joined us and the servers, cant leave anymore so we dont have to worry about nothing. But please dont let Meep be a Global Major or soon it will be 1945 again. And keep george in a cave or on a rope. And dont let Gravity build AFK Farms. And leave all important Stuff to Struppi, he will make UNLOZE great again. And Slutty Rainbow will our failed attempt to integrate an ISIS member, but he will be kept in Erebus basement where he gets his 72 yrs old virgin bcs we want him in our lives. And the special Snowflakes of UNLOZE, let them live in the canalisation. So we have something to fear about. And let Rascalf make the churchbell but with his Vapenoise, and w/o a church just the function of the bell. LEL. Thats it. And can we build a glass room in the middle central of our great UNLOZISTAN and let live The Presidentmercial in there so we can and need to listen/watch him 24/7? that would be lovely. and we need burgerking, sushi and weed delivery for jenz to be the happiest hippo alive. bai

what i really wished for christmas...

Ukraine_EU.png

i also like vajiras idea

Reactions: Shino and Ostkand