Mar 15, 2017
Poland
1. General Information.

-Nickname: Chivas
-Forum account link: https://unloze.com/members/chivaspl.660/
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79535030
-Server you are applying for: CSS ZE

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

Before playing on Unloze i was playing RPG-games and was part of the guild in MMO Neverwinter. First time i get in touch with ze on Csgo where i met many friendly and helpfull people who taught and showed me basic maps. Sadly server died and i ended on css after recommendation from person who played on I3D. I joined Unloze march last year and i found the same atmosphere like on csgo and it instantly took my heart. I am with this community for almost a year and now after seeing open admin applications i decided to try something new. I am spending 20 hours weekly on the server and i am trying to be active on the chat. I don't troll on the server and i will make sure to let everyone play normally. I know how hard it is for leaders to try they best even when there are spammers and trollers so im gonna be sure to help them with these.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

I was admin on CSGO on different community so i know basic commands.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.

Yes i know that i have ban in records but it was from cading Zaff on minas and i am proud of it.

The other think i am doing except playing is sailing. but it is only happening at spring and summer because its pretty damn cold if you fell in the water at -10 C . I am usually trying to spent on the water 6 hours per week to be better prepared for my future plans

Last edited:
Hmm Chivas :>

I expected a bit more of text, don't be scared to talk a bit more about you. ;)
You're very active in game, maybe a bit shy sometimes but I know you can speak when it's needed.
Good Luck with your application :>

Good luck Chivas! You're a very active player and i believe in your good sense to be a good admin!

Status
Not open for further replies.