change the world and give a better chance for fututre!!

FIN jace

New User
Sep 10, 2021
when comes to racism, violence,war, theft and jerkin off, theres always one thing behind all that and thats MAKO REACTOR, every final fantasy maps especially mako, there are people whom are pretty much addict to play the same shit map over and over and thats what have been destroying us, us as a humans making us retards and not making a good choices in our lives, mako is the reason why racism exists, war, oil, violent crimes and even devil himself, who ever made this map and have assosiated with it , should be held accanibal for it, sit the est of his lifre in prison, i mean i can bet my whole counrty that there a re people who are jerkin off to they " mako solo " videos on youtube and wonders whyn they havent seen a real vagina. in order to change the world, pls ban mako and others maps this type of addicition need to stop, i can assure that the deil himslef will dissapear from this wolrd and every war outhere will stop, every goddaam violence will stop, if you just delete the map. MAKE THE WORLD BETTER PLACE PEOPLE!!!!

dude's been trying real hard to beat mako reactor that he made this post, taking away 2 minutes of your time, give him a chance guys :president:

One time I thought to myself, should I go outside? Care about my life? Build a career? Family? Then I saw unloze was playing mako reactor and I figured fuck life, I want to play mako, it truly is the source of all evil.

Reactions: Bane, Luke and jenz
Hello,
Its saturday today the weekend, but i don't know what to do.
Im just bored of seting at the home.