Casper's admin application (not really a ghost :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasperTheGhost

Retired Admin
Aug 1, 2020
General Information

Nickname: Casper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19662044
Server(s) you are applying for: ZE
Current Activity: I have just finished my university degree a few days ago and so I have lots of free time. I play randomly at both high and low-pop hours and my time zone is GMT+1.
Why do you want to be an admin?

My primary concern is helping during really low-pop hours when there usually aren't any admins on. My focus would be intervening in situations where rounds have reached a stalemate for whatever reason and an admin MUST act, such as when zombies don't get killed in end of round nukes. It is not my intention to be a ban-heavy admin as I do not have as much experience as some of the other players and my judgement is not without fault. Also my mom says she would disown me if I don't get Unloze admin :struppipls:

I am also working on a large-scale map and it would be useful to have access to commands when it is ready to test, I noticed NoStar struggle with this issue at times.

What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

I hosted a 100-player server on the roleplaying action game Space Station 13 for a few months, as well as leading a team of spriters, coders and admins. As a mapper, I have knowledge of console commands that could prove useful.

Can you play during edgy hours?

My sleep schedule is random but I often play during both high-pop and dead server hours.

Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.

Should it look like a player is inflating, I would watch their actions for a round or two, if the behaviour persists then I would investigate their past history. On their first infraction I would verbally warn them, if this is the second time in recent history I would warn and kick. On the third time I would give a temporary ban, or if their behaviour showed no sign of improvement then I would talk with a more experienced admin to consider a permanent ban.

Other stuff and/or last words.

I have only been on Unloze for a few months but I believe I have made an impression, hopefully this will be something to do until I get a job. I am on discord if I am needed for any reason.

Very well written application and also a promising candidate!
We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking your time in writing your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.