Can we repopulate GFL CSS ZE server?

I hope it gets repopulated as well but i usually join the gfl events, they can be pretty funny at times tho maybe they should host more events now when corona and summer is going on

If you want it repopulated just play there, dont join only for events, just gather friends who play ZE and try to make GFL ZE on css popular again.

I mean the more competition the better - its good for the players and it strives Unloze to become even better.

But I think GFLs move to RU and then back probably lost some players who stopped playing ZE or moved to other communities. Its kind of sad people are only joining for events - like the last popular days of Plaguefest

go on their forums and post this thread there, you dumb fuck, this is UNLOZE unless you can't read

Repopulation is momentary, and it happens almost every single weekend already. The constant accumulation of hard settings by self-centered people drove away the playerbase and has built a reputation that victory is only possible during events with good leaders. It may keep the most tryhard sessions dragged out for 3 hours, but it was no way enjoyable for the common playerbase to deal with on a daily basis. No one wanted to deal with the extra work, nor did they want to accept "winning as a zombie" more often. Our old community has already learned through trial and error not to play on the server 70% of the time cus certain conditions meant they weren't going to have fun. By the time we everyone started doing this, they couldn't even keep a stable population to even start a game, giving players even less of a reason to come back to the server.