!calladmin

Do we need to have "!calladmin" for everyone?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • I do not care.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Only extend to Member and have it limited per map.

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1nfomercial

Compensator and Creator
Oct 11, 2016
Admins do their best to remind and punish those who break the rules in-game. This can only be enforced when an admin is online or when a ban request is made.

Still, it can not be guaranteed that admins are online all the time - especially during night hours. And that is not what I am asking for. Their position already comes with great responsibilities.

Correct me if I am, but I heard that currently the "!calladmin" function is only available for VIP. That should be extended to all of the players. That could also close the gap of not having an admin in-game during certain hours by simply using !calladmin.

This feature can be implement for short amount of time, so we can see how it goes. There were useful situations for that in the past.

Reminder: I do not do those polls for myself. I do not care about the outcome of these polls. What I only care about, is our voice to be heard as a community. So please vote and share your opinion.

I'm going to vote "No" on this, because when we first introduced the CallAdmin -plugin, it was heavily abused by not only players, but admins as well.
It is currently set to VIP only to avoid unnecessary reports and spam, as all admins get a Steam message when the command is used.

Reactions: Radiothere
Thank you, @Glacius for your quick response. I agree with you. It can be misused.
There are several possible ways to avoid it:
  • Extend it not for everyone but Members.
  • Only give someone the option to use the feature 2-3 times a map.
Maybe that changes your mind and you'll be able to vote "Yes".

Last edited:
I'm a bit agree with the option to entend it for member because this can be a + for become member
But I'm thinking about the !calladmin abuse too so I dont know let me think a bit more The President :3

Reactions: 1nfomercial
!calladmin -> next page -> own reason: Brook is a fucking pickle.

Oh wait, I'm actually vip now. Nevermind, all is good already.

I really like the thingy with the extend to Member, since beeing Member is not that easy anymore.
And also handle all the abuse stricter in form of hour bans (depending on the case), or else we never come to a finalpoint with that.

Reactions: Nivinski
I thank each and everyone of you for being part of this poll and discussion.
Here is the result: Most people want an extend of !calladmin (42.9% + 3.6%), compared of 42.9% for no change. Also 10.7% do not care.

The poll results will not change anything right now. This topic will be discussed among authorities in the next admin meeting. It will be decided then, if the feature !calladmin will be extended to members with a map or time restriction.

CASE CLOSED

I was told to set this thread on fire.
Realistic-fire-animated-transparent-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.