bAka's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bAka

i3d scripter
Retired Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Portugal
NOTE: This is a really informal application that I’ve made, but I tried my best for a well-written and clearly app.

Hi,
My in-game name is bAka, Im 18 years old (19 this year), Im from Portugal. My native language is Portuguese and I do speak/write English fluently.

I started playing this game around 7 years ago, when my cousin actually introduced me to this great game. At the start I played a lot of different gamemodes (mg, deathrun, bhop, gungame, etc) until I managed to find my way into a Portuguese community called InfinitGear.

I play probably 30-40 hrs per week (before I used to play 50~ hrs per week). I got kinda burned out of that because University at day time and Gym at night.

I was an i3D admin back in the days, well actually I was accepted on the last Recruit session, and then the community sadly died after 3 months.

Why do I want to join the Admin team?
There's many reasons as to why I'd like to become an admin on Unloze. Firstly, because I have a good amount of friends that currently are Unloze admins, and I think that being in an admin team with such great and fun people in it, despite all the hard work and trouble admins go through sometimes. Secondly, because this community has been like a 2nd home for me where I can come chill and have fun with my friends after a hard day of School/work. Thirdly, because I believe Unloze is one of the best, gaming communities in which I play on a daily basis, And last but not least, I'd like to become an Unloze admin because I've always enjoyed the administrating functions in what comes to server management. I loved being an admin in those communities back in the day.

Last thing that I want to point out, I might not post frequently in forums, but I check it up daily.

I hope you guys take my Application into consideration, have a nice one and see you in game.

Last edited:
Well written application. +1

[USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP] Will keep an eye on your activity and behaviour here and the servers.

Reactions: bAka
Well written application. +1

[USERGROUP=11]@Global Admin[/USERGROUP] Will keep an eye on your activity and behaviour here and the servers.
Thank you Qlimax, I'll try my best in-game either here at the forums. :struppipls:

He is a good boy, that also got skillz, would take him as admin 10/10

Reactions: bAka
If you can teach me how to talk dirty on Portuguese, I'll support the application.
I need this information for science purposes.
x fucking d, ahah hit me up on steam If you want some dirty words and some easy ways to get lady in Portugal keek.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glacius Verglas
Status
Not open for further replies.