Help Needed Attempt To Re-Populate The CS:GO Server

t1nyy

Renowned User
Sep 4, 2017
London
As most of you know, cs:go looking kinda dead ;w;
I'm literally doing everything i can do to re-populate it. But tbh, there isn't that much to change about it..
Jenz is crying about fixing csgo. so he wont help rn.. lazy ass

So @Stefan suggested that i gather up the people who are dedicated to bring back the popularity of the server.

So, if your interested in bringing back the server, reply to this thread.
Staff members who are also dedicated to re-populate the server, will be added to a private discussion. (Reply to this thread also)

What is needed mostly:
  • Event Managers.
  • IDEAS! Unique ideas to gather people to the server.
  • More CS:GO admins (Anyone who is interested in applying)
Got any type of suggestion? Please don't be afraid to announce it here.

We will also be creating a Christmas event, i need the [USERGROUP=8]@Technical Staff[/USERGROUP] to create some.. christmasy.. stuff.. let it snow!
If anyone has anything christmas-ze-related skins, please do suggest it.

Christmas skins
https://gamebanana.com/skins/151880
https://gamebanana.com/skins/143291

These 2 should work quite well and don't bother with the grinch pack if you decide too look through gamebanana for more skins

I think some gamplay changes are needed like changing the sv_enablebunnyhop 1 to 0 since it's way too easy to bhop with csgo_movement_unlocker. My second though is too add molotov to the server and reducing the weapons knockback to kinda make the server more noobfriendly, and update the server while you at it @t1nyy since no one can join the server atm

Reactions: Dazhkar and t1nyy
I'll play whenever there is an effort to populate the serv, events or just unloze regulars making a coordinated raid.
Something for the transitioning css players: buff the p90. The bizon is okay, but as a css player I would like some viability in the trusty™ king of smgs

Christmas skins
https://gamebanana.com/skins/151880
https://gamebanana.com/skins/143291

These 2 should work quite well and don't bother with the grinch pack if you decide too look through gamebanana for more skins

I think some gamplay changes are needed like changing the sv_enablebunnyhop 1 to 0 since it's way too easy to bhop with csgo_movement_unlocker. My second though is too add molotov to the server and reducing the weapons knockback to kinda make the server more noobfriendly, and update the server while you at it @t1nyy since no one can join the server atm

Oh yea, ty for reminding me. I Was suppose to de-crease the AWP KB Alot.

Adding weapons, molotovs, talk to jenz about it.
And updating the server, jenz also ^^

Introduce incentives, so that players come back.

Suggestion #1: Add a points system which the players can earn by perhaps winning rounds and/or doing certain objectives (Like doing X amount of damage or pressing X amount of buttons for progression, etc.). The players can then redeem these points for ingame skins, cosmetic items or, if we were looking at an extreme solution, players can buy more amount of grenades, buy weapons/grenades which aren't normally available (mollys).

I'll add more if i can think of any.

I suggested before but do add a store mod, and also a molotov. Not everyone has played CSS ze before.

CSGO movement unlocker I agree with Kaka it is too easy to bhop. But the problem is that mod also gives the best knockback. I'm sure someone can find a good compromise somehow.

It's not to make ads or something like that, but you really should take a look at this server.
It's noob friendly, not laggy, not shaky when someone hits you, skins, sprays, tracers ect without a single lag

18+ ★ ZOMBIE ESCAPE ★ EN ONLY gamersunitedclan.com
95.172.92.196:27015

I suggested before but do add a store mod, and also a molotov. Not everyone has played CSS ze before.

CSGO movement unlocker I agree with Kaka it is too easy to bhop. But the problem is that mod also gives the best knockback. I'm sure someone can find a good compromise somehow.

I guess i wasn't clear, the thing is that the velocity is uncapped on the current unloze server so you can bhop super easy and gain ridiculous speeds like 400-500+ velocity easily.

Oh yea, ty for reminding me. I Was suppose to de-crease the AWP KB Alot.

Adding weapons, molotovs, talk to jenz about it.
And updating the server, jenz also ^^

I thought you had ftp access and knew your stuff Tiny :smug:

Reactions: Shino and t1nyy
I guess i wasn't clear, the thing is that the velocity is uncapped on the current unloze server so you can bhop super easy and gain ridiculous speeds like 400-500+ velocity easily.

I thought you had ftp access and knew your stuff Tiny :smug:

I Barely know how to fucking config stuff in the FTP.:monkas:

It's not to make ads or something like that, but you really should take a look at this server.
It's noob friendly, not laggy, not shaky when someone hits you, skins, sprays, tracers ect without a single lag

18+ ★ ZOMBIE ESCAPE ★ EN ONLY gamersunitedclan.com
95.172.92.196:27015
GUC right ? This is one of the worst community ever. They dont respect mappers work.

I Barely know how to fucking config stuff in the FTP.:monkas:
You are more than welcome to ask me for help. I don't code, but I haven't configured and setup a lot servers (including ze), though I have played around with it much in cs:go.

Reactions: t1nyy
GUC right ? This is one of the worst community ever. They dont respect mappers work.

I don't know the community at all, they might be shitty.
But at least their server is good tbh.
We don't need to copy them ofc but take a simple look at their server.

And what do you mean by they don't respect mappers work ?
What happend ? :o

I don't know the community at all, they might be shitty.
But at least their server is good tbh.
We don't need to copy them ofc but take a simple look at their server.

And what do you mean by they don't respect mappers work ?
What happend ? :o

I may or may not know what he's talking about. Sometimes communities would run maps which are in beta (or tested once in private), and they are not complete or up to date. And don't give feedback to make it better.

Or they actually decompile maps and put shitty adverts and their own stuff without permission.

Reactions: Moltard
they took enviolinador lastest map. which is supposed to only be played by mapeadores because it's still a beta version.
The map has message saying 'server owner cant read', 'they should read a book like:' for servers that shouldnt play it.
and it spam this message every 3-4 seconds, so those shitters just removed these message using stripper plugin

Last edited:
Okay they are really shitty I get it.
I didnt know community make thing like that, I mean without the permission of the mapper

No need to have movement unlocker or knockback fix just this cvar sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0 (might need to edit the kb in the cfg again).

Last edited:
No need to have movement unlocker or knockback fix just this cvar sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0 it's in ZR (might need to edit the kb in the cfg again).

I can say pretty sure that the server runs sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0 or do you mean that you have to add it to the zr config? Please correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this command only suppose to fix the push entity? Like the speed boosters in ze_surf_facility etc

The dev of ZR said with that cvar you don't need to use movement unlocker or his knockback fix. You will get high vel only from boosters, surf and kb I believe but you won't keep the vel when you land

Last edited: