Application to the Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerArmeeZwerg

New User
Jun 24, 2021
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: DerArmeeZwerg ( in english: The army dwarf )
-Steam ID: 76561197987498858
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape/Minigames
-Current Activity: Most of the time overnight, but also during the day

2. Why do you want to become an administrator?
Because I would like to gain experience in this area. In real life one knows such experiences as a class representative or pastor. In these areas it is mostly about the human and I see it just like that in the world of computer games. About 10 years ago I spent with Counter Strike Source on various zombie and multigames servers and of course I already know this game principle. However, it is important to have an order and overview in this system. As an admin you should have a lot of responsibility and also take the time for other players. It is important to clarify conflicts and find solutions, but also to show limits. After all, playing the computer should give us a certain freedom from everyday life and give us pleasure and that with each other

3. What experiences do you have in the past and other things that would help us to have you as an admin?
As already mentioned, I have no experience in the gaming world. But in real life. But it would be a great enrichment for me, especially in Counter Strike Source ZE, to face this task on your server.

4. Can you play late at night?
This would be more of a preferred time, but for the first time I would like to be with you more during the day to gain experience

5. Imagine that you were a brand new admin suspecting that a player is intentionally inflating or breaking the server rules.
It would be important to find a conversation, to discuss the underlying thoughts on this cause and, if necessary, to find a solution. Everyone deserves a chance and you shouldn't pigeonhole everyone or be prejudiced. After all, we are all in the same boat and if someone should pull at the rope, unfortunately, you have to draw conclusions and issue a warning, if necessary set up a suspension of 30 minutes. I would not like to ban someone, but unfortunately I will not be spared this for the future either

6. Miscellaneous and / or last words.
Thank you for your time and for writing the application. I hope I will hear something from the top admins and even if it doesn't work, giving up is not an option! Have a nice day and take care of yourself.
best regards
The army dwarf

Reactions: Sanity
Hello, it may be a bit early to apply for admin, as you only recently started playing on the servers.

You should play here more for people to get to know you

Reactions: Sanity
Hello DerArmeeZwerg

Your application has been DENIED.

As you're new to our community, i would suggest you to spend few months in our community and then apply again, if that's something you want to do.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.