Aplicação B@con

Bacoon

VIP
Feb 10, 2017
Brazil
Hello to all my LINK in the game and B @ con, I'm 21 years old And I play for 2 years ZE

The reason why I want to be an administrator I want to help the community as new people and help with server respect for good condemnation of the server maintain respect between the server and the players. I want to help so I can post an unzole me feis me apaxonar by the server and my second family I know that I am newbie but I see that there is a future in front of the good pessaos I have many friends who play in UNZOLE And I know . I'm always online, I could not post frequently on forums, but I check it daily. Best experience for all I want to help a community.

I hope you have enjoyed it, I am being true in my words.

Thanks everyone, I see you at stake.

B @ con,

Last edited:
ehm well, i had hoped one of the global admins would already have responded to this topic, ohwell. Denied. half your application is in portugese, you cant spell unloze right, heck you cant even spell my four lettered name correctly whenever you ask me something.

Reactions: bAka
UNZOLE, topkek.

Hi, just a little suggestion, read your Application again and try to find the words that you wrote in BR, I know that you tried your best on making this App, but you should pay more attention to that.

Just an advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: jenz