an idea

BadA

Active User
Apr 13, 2019
Increasing cd of laser maps, i'm completly ok with it but it would probably amplify the abundance of certain played maps.

Can we try to limit the nomlist for like a week as an experiment? Monday Friday with week-end included or not w/e

The following maps would be completly disabled during day time :
>All surf maps : vortex, facility, bona...
>All Nemesis maps : jurassic, trainescape, boatescape...
>All Final Fantasy maps : mako, westersand, paramina...
>All versions of ze_random escape
>ze_knife_fun + the winter version

But wtf Unloze's gonna play ? That's my question and I'd like to see how the server can face the change.
Dead as fuck ? Maybe but worth a try.

Last edited:
these are basically all the kinds of maps i enjoy playing and here you are wanting to get rid of em for a week, except random, fuck random

Reactions: FierceG
well we would play some shroomforest, some skyrim , some fapescape, some atix, some mountain, some ancient, there is always plenty of subtititues that are next in line. I mean you clearly see a pattern that should be tried to cut through, it does make sense in some way. Cant really garantuee most will be on board with giving it a try tho. I mean what i see are several maps being semi other games modes too and not just "pure" ze in a sense. and i guess i can understand why you would wish those removed for only to have pure ze maps for a perhaps more wholesome ze experience in a way. But as said things developed out of time as unloze used to pretty much be "ze only" compared to now.

@FierceG

It definitly is a ghost town, yes.
Otherwise i don't really mind playing the following maps i suggested. I did this topic because i'd be curious to see the server population without the help of those player grabber maps. Plus for the idea of course of diversifying ZE but also playing the bigger maps more often, not being obliged in a way to wait for event nominations to play some of them.
But it's completly whatever anyway, agree'd.

Disable paranoid and the knife maps for a week to weed out the undesirables in this great community then make it mandatory to play nothing but laser maps every monday and nemisis every friday.