• I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qlimaX

Soo a lot of people have been complaining about the Alien skin. So it's time to make a poll about this. Should we change the skin yes or no? It's up to you guys. edit: The poll will last for 1 day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Exodus
It's has a very small hitbox, and have animation where it kinda runs along the ground, makes it even harder to hit, so i vote yes :)
And maybe change color on the other zombie skin, it kinda blends in with wall color at some maps, witch makes it very hard to see

i nerfed bhop from 1.05 to 1.025, that does not change the hitbox of the model although. If people still feel like its unbalanced we can switch it out i guess.

Reactions: qlimaX
Personally, I didn't have any problems with the skin (besides the bhop that has been nerfed).
If people want to change it then so be it, I don't care that much.

Last edited:
After this poll i'll make another one for the Fleshpound we had.. We could also use the new Fleshpound model.

Reactions: D3J4de
> claims donator skin is broken.
> old one had only 1 hitbox
> ?!

Imho, we should just keep this skin and adapt to it. Because to be really honest i prefer a skin that atleast has a fuckin HEAD hitbox, over a skin that doesnt. Wich is also why i dont like the fact that we have classes, because some of the skins are / where just broken as fuck.

Reactions: grinderp and jenz
If you still dont like the zombie vip skin after switching it out 3 times now go with your complaints to struppi or glacius.

Skins already have been changed... Or. Instead of complaining to @Glacius and @Struppi Vote yes for the Fleshpound skin. So you guys can use that instead. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.