Jul 14, 2019
Algeria
1. General Information.

-Nickname: Ajax
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83883230
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: 5 to 7 hours a day

2. Why do you want to be an admin?

-ZE was and still is my all time favourite gamemode for Counter Strike, UNLOZE has been my refuge ever since i joined back to the action and i’ve greatly enjoyed my stay. Admin applications were open so i thought, why not apply? Contributing to a server I love and enjoy is the least I could do.
My goal is to show up on server whenever possible if there are possibly no admins online, (between 1 am to 9 am mostly)
There's also the possibility of getting your very first ever Algerian command abooser admin. :wlenny:

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

-This is my very first admin application, I have no past experience as an admin at all, however I am very eager and motivated to learn everything needed to maintain the status from the commands to the duties thats needed to being an admin.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

-Definitely for now! My schedule is MEGA free which means i can be on the server almost everyday (in and out of peak hours) i can show up at 2 am or even 7 am if i take my morning coffee at 6 am :kappa:

-I get to start a part time job at the end of march, and with that my availability will be less, but i can still join everyday after my shift, my edgy hours availability will be shortened to weekends only sadly.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.

-I’d start out first with a warning through voicechat after spectating a player i suspect of for example inflating/trolling/glitching/ or being borderline offensive or obnoxious towards others alongside An eban/knife ban given accordingly to a player inflating/trolling/glitching and a gag/mute to chat/voice related issues. If the problem persists a second time, a kick will be issued if the accuser is still violating rules. A third time violation of rules is a temporary ban while bringing the matter to a higher up’s attention if necessary if a rule breaker continues to be a source of trouble.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

I had considered applying way sooner with if It wasn’t for the unfortunate trip that left me away from my hometown for almost a month ahah, talk about bad luck. But even then, I sincerely hope my absence on the game server could be overlooked with my humble activity on both the forums website and the discord server.

My drive back home is to be expected on either Wednesday or Thursday, so highly expect me to join the server as soon as i comeback as i’ve been very excited to play and grind the ranks ever since its reset went live !!

Thank you for thoroughly taking your time reading my application!

:feelsgoodman::hyperclap:

Hello Ajax. We are aware of your application. Bear with us until we give a conclusive answer. If you have any questions, you can contact any SA, preferably on discord.

Reactions: jenz and Ajax
Status
Not open for further replies.