Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctali

~:squirtyay:~
Mapper
Nov 6, 2016
Yo,

So I heard admin apps are open and Jenz said he would stay out of it (because he doesn't trust me for no apparent reason ~
squirtyay
~).

Some required info:
1. Nickname: I used many name over the year (http://steamcommunity.com/id/h4sard/ all of them are in my description) but most people know me as Noctali.
2. Age: 21
3. FAL: https://unloze.com/members/h4sard.185/
4. S.ID: STEAM_0:0:39151896
5. S.Y.A.A.F: Unloze ZE Css

Why do I want to be an admin?

-So I can manage Minos, obviously
squirtyay

Admin experience:
-I know pretty much everything about SourceMod (or even just Source itself).

-At first I was doing a lot of stuff for Hellz (configs and stuff like this), then I joined the GFL admin team (Thanks to Lew posting an app for me LUL) and I'm also doing configs for it (either for plugins like BossHP, EntWatch or Stripper where I fixed many maps (the biggest configs I ever done was for Minos v2 (7430 lines) and v3 (6642 lines)) and I always shared them with every server I could (including Unloze)) and now hopefully I will be able to manage Minos here aswell.. hmm.. I meant helping the server ofc
squirtyay

-I also have a great I/O knowledge in Hammer (it's the tool we use to create maps for source in case some of you doesn't know it), I mostly work with Slayerdragon but I also help some others mappers sometime like Kaemon which is the biggest slacker out there and initiated me to be a slack master aswell
squirtyay

Some other things I have to say:

-I love Minas Tirith obviously, it's by far my favorite map of all ZE no matter the version.

-For those of you that are "new" (by new I mean that haven't be playing for a really long time), it might seem to you that I only play Minos (which is mostly true now) but back in time I used to play every maps every days and I still do have a great knowledge in most of them.

-My main language is French but I believe my english is pretty decent.

Also my zuff will be posting this for me because why not ~
squirtyay
~

Yo,

So I heard admin apps are open and Jenz said he would stay out of it (because he doesn't trust me for no apparent reason ~
squirtyay
~).

Some required info:
1. Nickname: I used many name over the year (http://steamcommunity.com/id/h4sard/ all of them are in my description) but most people know me as Noctali.
2. Age: 21
3. FAL: https://unloze.com/members/h4sard.185/
4. S.ID: STEAM_0:0:39151896
5. S.Y.A.A.F: Unloze ZE Css

Why do I want to be an admin?

-So I can manage Minos, obviously
squirtyay

Admin experience:
-I know pretty much everything about SourceMod (or even just Source itself).

-At first I was doing a lot of stuff for Hellz (configs and stuff like this), then I joined the GFL admin team (Thanks to Lew posting an app for me LUL) and I'm also doing configs for it (either for plugins like BossHP, EntWatch or Stripper where I fixed many maps (the biggest configs I ever done was for Minos v2 (7430 lines) and v3 (6642 lines)) and I always shared them with every server I could (including Unloze)) and now hopefully I will be able to manage Minos here aswell.. hmm.. I meant helping the server ofc
squirtyay

-I also have a great I/O knowledge in Hammer (it's the tool we use to create maps for source in case some of you doesn't know it), I mostly work with Slayerdragon but I also help some others mappers sometime like Kaemon which is the biggest slacker out there and initiated me to be a slack master aswell
squirtyay

Some other things I have to say:

-I love Minas Tirith obviously, it's by far my favorite map of all ZE no matter the version.

-For those of you that are "new" (by new I mean that haven't be playing for a really long time), it might seem to you that I only play Minos (which is mostly true now) but back in time I used to play every maps every days and I still do have a great knowledge in most of them.

-My main language is French but I believe my english is pretty decent.

Also my zuff will be posting this for me because why not ~
squirtyay
~
oh shit your the same age as me frenchy

I talked today with some higher-ups and we came to conclusion we are not giving you advisor this time. The meme application earlier was not a good start and your activity is just not enough on the server, we expect admins to play and stay on the server on other maps than just Minas.

Feel free to continue joining us on discord do discuss things and hang out!

Status
Not open for further replies.