Admin Application

Nov 20, 2016
Dear Sirs,

my name is Serdar and I've been around in ZE for more then 8 years . I've played on many ZE Servers.

I'm 20 years old and I live in Germany. At the moment i am doing an educaiton to a wholesaler

Well i have 2000 playhours in this game and i have played with many different people on different servers.
I think i can play with all the different people and handle the problems without getting concequences.

I want to be an Admin on this server because Counter Strike Source is dying and most people are playing on this server.
I would bring some good known ZE experiences, usefull ideas, "more players".
I can controll people, i can locate trollers and i always can fix the problems and be fair at the same time.

I've grown up with CSS and ZE i dont want this game or this mod to die. So I'd like to support you as much as i can.

I have been an admin on many Servers especially ZE. Plus i have been in contact with Nightshadow too and with some friends of him.

I've have started to play CSS again some days ago because i had to take a break for 1-2 Months becasue of my education, and the first thing i did "CONNECT TO UNLOZE, GET SOME VIP RIGHTS, SUPPORT AND DONATE".

Well i hope you like my Application and im hoping for some good news!:tbc:

GO UNLOZE!

Best regards, DEXTER :wlenny:

Well. Because I don't really know you I cant tell if you could be admin. I would like to see you more in the future and let's see what will happen.
Very nice application and I love your name. But for now I will decline it.
We also have 4 advisors at the moment so if you write to me on steam in 2-3 weeks we can have a talk.

Reactions: Neon