May 29, 2022
1. General Information.

-Nickname: HG_s !!
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7690746
-Server(s) you are applying for: ZE
-Current Activity: everyday if i have free time and if i didnt work

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I would like to help players and let them enjoy playing in the server

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
i STArt playing css in 2017 and i know almost commands and i was an owner and i open to much servers mod in cs 1.6

about leading maps i can lead i have mic

4. Can you play during late hours?
those days i can i have Free times

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation.
first thing i going to warning him for the first time and last time if he did it again i would slay him and if keep doing it i will kick or ban him for 1H

6. Other stuff and/or last words.

I hope and i will be happy if you accpted me and thx

Reactions: Mini.
JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE THAT GAY SHIT ON NIDE REALLY DOES NOT MEAN I APPRECIATE IT BEING DONE HERE TOO. WE DONT DO THAT SHIT HERE, ONLY FUCKING NIDE pickleR IMMIGRANTS FROM THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLES WRITE THAT KIND OF SHIT YOU GAY ASS pickleRS.

JUST TO MAKE CLEAR ONE MORE TIME. DONT FUCKING DO THAT SHIT HERE, DONT TAKE THAT GAY ASS SHIT OVER HERE TOO. I DONT WANT ADMIN APPLICATIONS TO BE TREATED IN THAT RETARDED WAY TOO. FUCK OFFFFFFFFF. I DONT WANT IT TO BE DRAMA/POPULARITY CRINGE. IF YOUR NOT ADMIN YOUR INPUT DOES NOT MATTER. AND I REALLY REALLY ALSO DONT WANT THAT BULLSHIT EITHER FROM ADMINS. YOU WRITE A REPLY AND WISH THE GUY GOOD LUCK OR SHUT YOUR pickleR ASS UP.

JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE THAT GAY SHIT ON NIDE REALLY DOES NOT MEAN I APPRECIATE IT BEING DONE HERE TOO. WE DONT DO THAT SHIT HERE, ONLY FUCKING NIDE pickleR IMMIGRANTS FROM THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLES WRITE THAT KIND OF SHIT YOU GAY ASS pickleRS.

JUST TO MAKE CLEAR ONE MORE TIME. DONT FUCKING DO THAT SHIT HERE, DONT TAKE THAT GAY ASS SHIT OVER HERE TOO. I DONT WANT ADMIN APPLICATIONS TO BE TREATED IN THAT RETARDED WAY TOO. FUCK OFFFFFFFFF. I DONT WANT IT TO BE DRAMA/POPULARITY CRINGE. IF YOUR NOT ADMIN YOUR INPUT DOES NOT MATTER. AND I REALLY REALLY ALSO DONT WANT THAT BULLSHIT EITHER FROM ADMINS. YOU WRITE A REPLY AND WISH THE GUY GOOD LUCK OR SHUT YOUR pickleR ASS UP.
dude you talk shit so stop speaking like dog just 1 thing its means something to me and i am not gay btw if you like to get some i will show you and thx for all this shit you did

• Haha
Reactions: HumanZz
dude you talk shit so stop speaking like dog just 1 thing its means something to me and i am not gay btw if you like to get some i will show you and thx for all this shit you did
I think this message's target wasn't you, and seems like you're new in here, I almost never seen you before on ze. As a retired admin I think you should play couple more weeks before applying for admin, and get more comfortable with UNLOZE since it's pretty different than other servers.
Still, good luck to you!

This was not regarding to you when he wrote that to you, it was for Maso.

But to be honest, I do not see you as an admun material since I have never seen you on Unlose, nor that you have many house in our server to be so. You lacked the information on what you wrote in your application and it wasn't enough to satisfy me. Once you have played more hours, days, months and a year on our server then you can apply again.

P.S: Not my decision to make anyways.
:feelsamazingman::tbc:

Reactions: HumanZz
Hello HG_s,

Your application has been Denied.

We concluded that you first have to understand how UNLOZE works in order to be accepted. However if you keep playing on the server and keep being motivated to be an Admin, surely you can re-apply in 3 months.

We also want to say once again that jenz's message wasn't intended to you and had no influence regarding our decision on your application.

Greetings,
The Senior Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.