Admin Application - Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji

Retired Admin
Nov 6, 2016
Hey, you might know me in game as Sanjizz, I am 20.
Here's my steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53264249
I am applying to be an admin on Minigame/Zombie escape server from UNLOZE
My activities these days are restricted due to covid-19, but in general, I am studying/playing some games/sport.

I know that i am not a perfect person due to my multiple bans and restricts.
But this last year, i evolved in a community as a pro player. And It taughts me many things.
I'd like to be admin to help the community to keep the few people playing the game satisfied to play on the servers.

I've never been admin on any server from CSS. But i had an important place on a discord server (2000 person on it).

I am in vacation for 6 months, so i can be here at any moment, excepted when i have a tournament.
I am sometimes here till 4 a.m depending on the population of the server.

If someone is inflating in game, (depending on maps), like we always see inflaters on minas for the TNT, i would restrict him and strip his weapons for the whole map
If he's inflating on a map that is easy for zombie to kill human (like telehope) i would ban him for 30 minutes.

I don't have anything to add except that i would understand due to my past that admins deny my application.

Sorry for my english and have a nice day

Sanjizz

alright talked with sanjii. he understands the point so the app can go on normally

One of the greatest ze players I ever met in zombie escape, both in skill and attitude.
He always tries to find new tricks, therefore has great map knowledge.
He knows majority of ze community, both in old and new ze players. Never really toxic even when receiving hate from many players.
Always trying to win maps, but most importantly always trying to have fun in a session.
In an objective rating you would be instantly accepted. Lets see how it goes.

Accepted, please get in contact with me or any of the other senior admin

Status
Not open for further replies.