VIP
Jan 15, 2017
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Jayz
-Forum Account Link: here
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43480505
-Server(s) you are applying for: CS:S ZE and MG

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I've been playing on Unloze for a while now and I think as an admin I could help support the community more.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I'm currently an admin on GFLclan.ru and was also an admin on PlagueFest for awhile.

4. Other stuff and/or last words.
I made an application a few months ago but was turned down right away. It was probably because I didn't really get along well with other players and admins on the server. Also because I tended to spam on the server also. I've cut back on it and as far as I know I haven't been muted in a while. I also believe I made friends with players I once had differences with.

Last note: I may seem like an autistic mess but with power as an admin I can handle the responsibilities well. You can just ask Metroid as he's seen me handle them well on GFL.

Reactions: Géovanni
Hey all.

While I appreciate everyone supporting candidates we'd like to keep the admin application section free of meme / spam (+1) so that the globals can review. I assure you we will be picking people that you guy like and every application will be considered. Thanks in advance.

Hi.

Since your last admin application you haven't really been seen to much on the server. Please try to make yourself more known over the next few months so we can see if you'll be a good fit for the community things like speaking on the mic, joining the discord and being active on the forums helps a lot in this regard.

At this time your application is denied but that doesn't mean you can't apply later just keep in mind immediately reapplying will result in you being likely denied again.

Status
Not open for further replies.