New User
Sep 12, 2018
General Information.
-Nickname: Hybrid
-Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/hybrid.2049/
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33413988
-Server(s) you are applying for: UNLOZE Zombie Escape FastDL Ranking

Why do you want to be an admin?
One of the main reasons for applying is to maintain the server decorum and ensure everyone has a pleasent gaming experience. I have been playing on the I3D servers for many years before the eventual merge with UNLOZE. Since the rise of CS:GO the playerbase for CSS has fallen considerably however those loyal players who keep playing and giving the game justice deserved to be looked after when they join a server. I feel that if there is a way to assist the current admin team then I would do my utmost. I had gotten on with pretty much everyone on I3D including all the admins both past and present, just to name a few, Camilla, Qlimax, Dino, Zuff, Nivinski, Vivi-Chan, Solid and a lot of other players. I may not be known by many on UNLOZE, however with my playing here I hope to change that. People like Alcolo need to get sorting out tryharding a lot :)

What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I have been playing Counter-Strike since its release more or less, thousands of hours have been spent on the franchise and it was time well spent. In the time I have played I had created and managed my own Deathmatch server for a time, played competitive for both Source and CS:GO and have been admins on other servers. One of the notable servers I used to play on regularly was Fragmasters Office 24/7 server. Much like the game, I have accumlated countless hundreds of hours on that server alone. I am any easy going person, however I do respect the rules and regulations that servers emply in order to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and that cheaters/abusers should be punished. Going back to what I mentioned about the Office server, I was fairly active on the forums uploading demos of countless players who were cheating with WH, Aimbots, Bhop scripts etc, so I have a keen eye when it comes to these things.

Other stuff and/or last words.

Like I had mentioned previously, I have thousands of hours of experience on CSS, but also on lots of other games as well, as I consider myself being a hardcore gamer. I am always within easy reach of a laptop, so if there happened to be a situation and no other admin would be available, I would be able to login and join the server or forum and try to rectify the situation if need be.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application.

Regards,

Hybrid

What a lovely application. You seem to have made a name for yourself already, although I don’t know you.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.