U

UZGANG

Nickname UZGANG
- Age 21 years
- Steam ID STEAM_0:1: 510058404
- The server (s) to which you are applying for ZR MG
- Current activity
Whenever possible when bored by ze

2. Why do you want to be an administrator?
I just want to be an administrator for no reason

3. What past experience do you have and what can benefit you as an administrator? List all your past responsibilities in any communities and what skills / knowledge you have.
I this moment donating the admin in nide.gg on zombie escape until am learning administrative team and until that not very is obtained I have skills play and all xD simply decided to set bid on admin on zr mg servers there and so little who plays but interestingly there play

4. Can you please play hard working hours? You have the opportunity to play in difficult hours, which are very late (last 1-2 hours of the night) and very early (before 7 am). Explain the reason and give us some details on how you can manage the server in these hours by yourself.
I play at different times whenever possible as I am always at work

5. Imagine yourself as a brand new administrator, you suspect that the player is being cheated on purpose.Explain to us how you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.

First watch whether it really violates or uses cheats warn if it does not stop
sounds, shut up, of course, if others do not complain about the spammer who will leave others, just use the command !the name of the player cm

6. Other things and / or last words. Enter everything you have in mind here and finish your app in style!
Some little things that will help you:
I have a poor command of English,
I'm sometimes toxic when something doesn't work in the game or when someone insults me, but I'll try to be calm
that's all you will accept me as administrator or not, it doesn't matter, I just applied for administrator

Hello @UZGANG

Sorry for the late reply, i saw your application and forgot to reply to it, my bad.
If you want to be admin "for no reason", well ... that's not the best motivation you can have and not what we expect. I wonder why you apply since "it doesn't matter".
Being admin on nide isn't that great since you can pay for it. It doesn't make you legit admin.

Also, saying "shut up" to someone annoying you isn't a very responsible behavior, whether you're admin or not.

The best recommendation i can give to you is to improve your english, your behavior and try to exchange on others on what it can be like to be with the team.

I hope you'll still enjoy playing on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.