Jun 1, 2020
1. General Information.
-Nickname - Ram - currently Crimson Loli, but that's temporary
-Age - 21
-Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:446766080
-Server(s) you are applying for - ZR
-Current Activity - I'm studying, playing a few times a week on and off
2. Why do you want to be an admin?

I enjoy playing Zombie Riot and I want to be able to do something to contribute, like banning cheaters and trolls.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

Regarding past experiences- Sadly none I'm afraid :(
As for the rest, I'm a very friendly individual with a creative spirit and know basic admin commands.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?

Sometimes, it wouldn't be any different than during the day, really.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.

I'm assuming since it's ZR we should talk about cheating, so here I go.
If I think the player is cheating I would start spectating them until I am sure he actually is. If he isn't he's off the hook, but if he is I'd ban them for however long is standard ban time for cheating.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.

Ram > Rem and who is Rem anyway?

Last edited:
Well, judging by your stats it seems you are very consistently active for a longer period on zr indeed and not a ze players. I think you should definitely get this chance and it would be nice with zr admins that are actually consistently playing on zr.

This probably also means you haven't experienced/seen other admins and how they punish players. You convey the right mindset about things, however, and with some guidance you would do well.

Good luck, mate!

Regarding the fact i've been quite busy because of my work. I had a lot of trouble to take a proper look to this app.
Although i saw Crimson Loli shortly after the app was posted i couldn't talk to him since he was afk in-game. I'm also not sure about the relationship with Arsonist.

Now, i just checked and i saw the last connection on ZR was on 28 August. Since, i haven't been able to talk to him since the app was posted and he seemed to be away at the moment. I'll deny the application and close the thread.

@ProbablyRam If you're back and still interested by becoming admin, please contact me on Discord so we can talk about it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.