Admin Abuse is a thing?

Kaczor

Active User
May 21, 2018
So I'd like to know when can I report admin for abusing? Is it even possible? Who do I report it to? What can I report him for? So my long ass post won't go straight to the bin. I'm mad because admins are extending the maps that failed the 1st extend vote and it's pissing me off. If there are any rules that admins are suppose to follow I'd like to see them on this forum thanks. If not well I guess I'll just cry quietly in my corner. I see admin report section looks like this:

In-Game Name:Admins or mine?
Steam ID: Who's steam id admins or mine?
Server:ZE I guess
Reason:Extending bullshitery

Proof:I guess I'll have to start recording every game I'm in? what's the command again?

So I'd like to know when can I report admin for abusing?

whenever you feel like an admin is abusing

Is it even possible?

yes here https://unloze.com/forums/admin-reports.31/

Who do I report it to?

entire admin team and higher ups which will have a look and decide what to do next

What can I report him for?

as i said if you feel like an admin is abusing or breaking rules

So my long ass post won't go straight to the bin.

if you make a proper report, we will take it seriously

If there are any rules that admins are suppose to follow I'd like to see them on this forum thanks.

there are no admins "rules" but guide lines which admins need to follow. these instructions are intern and not public. if you want to know details about a specific thing you can ask us

I'm mad because admins are extending the maps that failed the 1st extend vote and it's pissing me off.

https://unloze.com/forums/admin-reports.31/ pls report here with all details. what you are saying is not allowed and our admins know that. we will deal with it.

In-Game Name:Admins or mine?
Steam ID: Who's steam id admins or mine?
Server:ZE I guess
Reason:Extending bullshitery

put down your information and mention the admin you report below

Proof:I guess I'll have to start recording every game I'm in? what's the command again?

no, just tell us which map and approximately which round/tick. we will look at the demos and get proofs.

I just wanna know when is admin allowed to extend the map? Is he allowed to extend it/make a vote even if it failed the first vote? also I've seen admins slay people even though the game wasn't even over I feel like every ct should have a chance as long as he's moving towards the end of the map. but some admins just slay cos they lack map knowledge

I just wanna know when is admin allowed to extend the map? Is he allowed to extend it/make a vote even if it failed the first vote?

First of all an admin is basically not allowed to extend without a vote. There are only 2 exceptions:

1.) Server is playing an event and will not switch the map until beaten.

2.) Admins forget to make an extend vote in time and need to extend couple minutes until the vote finishes. If the vote results in a no, they must immediately change the map. if the vote result in a yes, they need to adapt extend duration that was on the vote.

Second: an admin is only allowed to do an extend vote if the server extended 3 times by regular vote already. There is one exception:

1.) Even if the server didn't extend 3 times an admin can still do a vote if the server is about to beat the 2nd last stage of a level map and gets the possibility to beat the map by playing the last stage (and there is no more time). Votes for this are usually called "Extend if Win". However if the server fails the 2nd last stage, the admin must switch map immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
also I've seen admins slay people even though the game wasn't even over I feel like every ct should have a chance as long as he's moving towards the end of the map. but some admins just slay cos they lack map knowledge

Try to teach the admin telling him about the map. and make him aware that the round was not over yet. try to solve this by personally talking to the admin.

if that doesnt help, make a proper report and the higher ups will have a look.

K just getting frustrated with maps getting extended after first vote fails, happend 3 times in 1 hour so if it's 3:0 for cts map has 6 stages it's vote time we didn't extend admin extends now it's 4:1 because we failed the next round map has to change right?

K just getting frustrated with maps getting extended after first vote fails, happend 3 times in 1 hour so if it's 3:0 for cts map has 6 stages it's vote time we didn't extend admin extends now it's 4:1 because we failed the next round map has to change right?

in my opinion the admin should not have made any extend votes at all. i mean with 3-0 you are still 3 stages away from the last one. and you guys didn't extend by regular vote, but i wasn't there and don't know all details.

K you think we shouldn't extend and I agree. I'm not here to report anyone today I just wanted to have at least small understanding of what you guys consider abuse.

Well i talked to the admins who were affected. i think the extend vote was okay after all, because the regular vote was during a boss fight and ppl didnt pay attention. also sandstorm has 5 stages (6 is zm). this means they actually extended when 2nd last stage was won. its fine.

Reactions: jenz
Well i talked to the admins who were affected. i think the extend vote was okay after all, because the regular vote was during a boss fight and ppl didnt pay attention. also sandstorm has 5 stages (6 is zm). this means they actually extended when 2nd last stage was won. its fine.
Well that map was extended Twice not once by admins after first vote failed so I'm lost. It's basically either win the map or throw up trying.

Last edited:
Well that map was extended Twice not once by admins after first vote failed so I'm lost. It's basically either win the map or throw up trying.

Yes but both admin votes were successful and at the 2nd vote the server was playing the last stage. and they ended up winning the map.

there is no restriction about how many times admins can extend. as long as the server wants to and its appropriate to the situation admins can extend multiple times.